Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Advanced Modeling/ Design

So the quarter is wrapping up and I thought I'd start posting my final projects to share. This is my final from a class I had to take called Advanced Modeling and Design, where you could honestly do anything you wanted for the final, but I decided to throw together a model to break up all of my animation assignments.

This project was a nice "on the side" project. I sometimes find it hard to keep motivated in animation and it does help to have others things to keep you busy. This includes, digital paintings, modeling, drawing, or even reading a good book. There was a great post about this on Carlos Beana's blog (who you should check out... I think he has some great work). But check out his blog here and look for the post titled motivation... it's a good read.



I'll get my other finals posted soon. Hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Ah, the steam punk ferret, classic. I expect this to be in Wild Wild West II fighting off another giant steam punk spider. I like it!